A regular update of the books I've added to my shelves... Several have crept onto this list against my will; I've been trying to avoid spending too much money on books, but -- well, I suppose I can live off peanut butter if need be, but not without books!
- The Sinner's Grand Tour: A Journey Through the Historical Underbelly of Europe by Tony Perrottet (purchase)
- The Murder of the Century by Paul Collins (purchase)
- The Submission by Amy Waldman (Amazon Vine advance review copy)
- Untold Story by Monica Ali (purchase)
- Essays from the Nick of Time by Mark Slouka (library)
- The Messenger of Athens by Anne Zouroudi (publisher giveaway)
- Unholy Business by Nina Burleigh (library)
- Dream of Ding Village by Yan Lianke (library)
- A Bitter Truth by Charles Todd (Amazon Vine advance review copy)
- Montecore by Jonas Hassen Khemiri (loan from a friend)
- One of our Thursdays is Missing by Jasper Fforde (library)
- Nothing: A Portrait of Insomnia by Blake Butler (NetGalley)
Stay tuned over the long weekend for two more lists: I'll be putting together a list of the books that are due out in the fall and early winter that I'm already looking forward to reading, as well as my own plans for summer reading -- and thus a glimpse into what I'm likely to be writing about on this blog!