- You don't have to be a new follower to enter; all you have to do is e-mail me at UncommonReading@gmail.com and tell me which book you'd most like to win (and if there are any you've read and don't want to be considered for.) You do need to be a follower to enter, however
- For every 20 new followers, one additional book becomes available.
- One entry per person, please.
- Winners will be selected via random number generator and notified by end of day on July 15. The books will arrive via Amazon or BookDepository shortly thereafter.
- International entries accepted.
The first 20: Mistress of the Revolution by Catherine Delors: A young woman tries to carve a path for herself through the French Revolution
The second 20: The Elegance of the Hedgehog by Muriel Barbery: meet the most unusual Parisian concierge of all time.
The third 20: A Man in Uniform by Kate Taylor: a fascinating novel revolving around the Dreyfus Affair
The fourth 20: Sarah's Key by Tatiana de Rosnay: the legacy of French collaboration in WW2, and a secret hidden in a Paris apartment.
The fifth 20: The Paris Wife by Paula McLain: the tale of Hemingway's first wife of "the moveable feast" that was Paris in the 1920s.
I'll pick winners in order of the books' popularity; if at least 80 new followers are added, all entrants will be eligible to win one of four books (unless they opt out of one of them.) I'll first choose the winner of the book picked as first choice by the most entrants, so everyone has the best possible chance to win that. If someone isn't interested in a particular book, they won't be entered for it, but will be entered for all other books. The less popular a book and the greater the number of new followers, the better your odds.